A few third of operations can be allowed when home flights resume on Monday, the civil aviation ministry stated whereas releasing SOPs for flying within the time of coronavirus.
The ministry has stated weak individuals, together with the aged, pregnant ladies and passengers with well being points ought to keep away from air journey.
Some guidelines are:
- No bodily check-in at airport counters
- Solely these passengers with confirmed internet check-in can enter the airport
- Airways ought to adhere to the decrease and higher limits of fares prescribed by authorities throughout the pandemic
- Passengers should have Aarogya Setu
- Passengers can be required to put on masks
- No meal companies on board
- Just one check-in bag can be allowed
- No newspaper or journal on board